Whether you were married, in a de-facto or same-sex relationship, we can give you advice about:
- appropriate arrangements for the children
- your obligations as a separated parent
- formalising any agreement that you’ve already reached, including a Form 11
- mediation services, including the Legal Aid Dispute Resolution program
- making an application to the Family Court of Western Australia for final or interim Orders
- relocation of children
- contravention & enforcement of Family Court Orders & Agreements
Get Detailed Advice on Children's Issues
Get started to an amicable resolution with Allen & Jascnic family lawyers. Telephone (08) 9527 5332 to find out more.
Your query is welcome and obligation free.