Children’s Issues

Whether you were married, in a de-facto or same sex relationship, we can give you advice about:

  • appropriate arrangements for the children
  • your obligations as a separated parent
  • formalising any agreement that you’ve already reached, including a Form 11
  • mediation services, including the Legal Aid Dispute Resolution program
  • making an application to the Family Court of Western Australia for final or interim Orders
  • relocation of children
  • injunctions
  • contravention & enforcement of Family Court Orders & Agreements