Division of Property

Whether you were married, in a de-facto or same sex relationship, we can give you advice about:

  • what you are entitled to by way of percentage
  • how any percentage or division of property can or should be implemented
  • formalising any agreement that you’ve already reached, including a Form 11
  • mediation services
  • making an application to the Family Court of Western Australia for final or interim Orders
  • caveats & injunctions
  • occupation of properties
  • superannuation splitting
  • contravention & enforcement of Family Court Orders & Agreements

Discuss Your Property Needs Today

Get in touch with Allen & Jasnic to discuss your property needs following separation.

Telephone (08) 9527 5332 to find out more. Your query is welcome and obligation free.