It is absolutely necessary to get initial legal advice. This is so you can:
- know what a good deal and a bad deal look like
- know what you must do to ensure the matter is resolved properly
- make good decisions about your future
In your initial advice appointment, we will:
- give you a range of reasonable outcomes in your situation
- let you know about your rights & obligations
- discuss legal costs, including whether you might be eligible for Legal Aid
Where there is a dispute, we will also discuss your options in relation to dispute resolution.
We have a small fixed fee for initial legal advice. Telephone our office to find out more.
Your query is welcome and obligation free.