We know that legal fees are a great source of stress for clients.
For this reason, we are always upfront and transparent about legal fees.
In all cases, we always undertake a cost-benefit analysis before agreeing to take on work. Simply put, we assess whether it’s worth you pursuing a matter, financially and otherwise.
In some instances, we may refuse to act if the legal costs are unjustified.
- Legal Profession (Family Court of Western Australia) Costs Determination 2016
- Schedule 3 Family Law Rules 2004 (Scale of Costs)
- Legal Costs- Your Right To Know (published by the Legal Practice Board of WA)
- Your Right to Challenge Legal Costs (published by the Legal Practice Board of WA)
- Schedule 6 Costs Notice (published by the Family Court of Western Australia)
- Marriage Families & Separation (published by the Family Court of Western Australia)
We charge a fixed fee for certain services, including Form 3 Divorce & Form 11 Application for Consent Orders.
Telephone our office on 9527 5332 to find out more.
Fees Charged by the Family Court of Western Australia
In addition to legal fees, the Family Court also have fees. These can be waived or reduced in certain circumstances.